Monday 8 January 2018

All I Can Think About Is You: Coldplay

All I Can Think About Is You

Artist: Coldplay
Album: Kaleidoscope EP
Released: 2017
Producer(s): Daniel Green; Rik Simpson
Genre: Alternative/Indie


Strumming Pattern : D D DUDU D


(C) (C/Bb) (F) (C)
(C) (C/Bb) (F) (C)
(C)Fish fell out of (C/Bb)water
(F)Bird stuck on the (C)ground
(C)Chaos giving (C/Bb)orders
(F)Everything is upside (C)down
(C)The whole world on a (C/Bb)flight path
(F)I wonder where they’ll(C) go, ah
(C)Trouble’s on the (C/Bb)outside, I (F)know  (C)
(C)But now, all I can (C/Bb)think about is (F) you (C)
(C)All I can (C/Bb)think about is (F) you (C)
(C)If all that I’m (C/Bb)on earth to (F)do (C)
Is (C)solo, then what a (C/Bb)lone poor (F)shoe
(F)I want to walk in a two

(C) (Gm) (F) (C/E) (Eb) (Bb) (Am7) (G#7) (Cm/C#)
Go
(C) (Gm)

(F)It’s all I can(C/E)
It’s all I (Eb)can
(Eb)It’s all I (Bb)can
It’s all I can (Am7)do (G#7)
(G#7)It’s (Cm/C#)all I can (C)do
(C) (Gm) (F) (C/E)

(Eb)Everything is falling all (Bb)around you
(Bb)It’s all I can (Am7)do  (G#7) (Cm/C#)
(C)All I can (Gm)think about is (F)you (C/E)
(C/E)It’s all I (Eb)can
(Eb)All I can (Bb)think about is (Am7)you
(Am7)Love is the (G#7)only thing left that’s true


No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...